Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Maori leader Lazio: sad to retire a great warrior like proxy


Stefano Mauri
Expressed Stefano Mauri commander club Lazio and midfielder grief severe after the announcement of his colleague Brocchi retiring football after failing to recover from injury in the instep, which suffered almost two months ago to meet with Lazio and Genoa impact of the intervention of violent Matuzalem midfielder Genoa current and Lazio earlier.


Maori told his club's official website: "I am very sad since he learned the news of the retirement of Brocchi, I was a great player and a great person."


Mauri added: "It was like all of us, and he enjoyed a high spirit, I've had a warrior on the pitch and not an ordinary player."


Maori concluded by saying: "I have nothing to say, because words will not be gives Brockie right, but I wish him well in his future which was the domain that will work after retirement."

No comments :

Post a Comment